Zoom Player Max 14.4 Full Keygen is the most powerful, flexible and customizable Media Player application for the Windows PC platform. Based on our highly-touted Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance. Behind Zoom Player’s classic media player look, hides a powerful Media Center application designed with a simple 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface. The 5-Key system provides simple navigation with advanced interfaces. Interface such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. Zoom Player’s media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience. With Zoom Player, you can instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center (HTPC) with no specialized hardware requirement or operating system. Zoom Player runs with every version of Windows.
- Media Library JukeBox mode meta-data scraping for Movie/TV/Music posters, backdrops, still images, title, description, genre, cast and more!
- Media Library YouTube (Channels/Searches/Trends) integration.
- Media Library RSS feed reader.
- Media Library icons displaying the media format, video codec, video resolution, audio codec and audio channels.
- Download subtitles through ‘OpenSubtitles.org’.
- Torrent Download & Tracking through integration with qBittorrent client.
- Use XBOX 360 and compatible controllers as remote control with custom, user-assigned functionality.
- Customizable actions when clicking ‘Hot’ screen corners (function/extended function/execute app).
- Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
- Automation user-selected action when connecting/disconnecting an additional monitor.
- Automation user-selected action when detaching/attaching a “2 in 1” laptop’s display.
- Automation user-selected action when switching between tablet and mouse modes (win10).
- Thumbnail preview when hovering with the mouse cursor over the timeline.
- Fullscreen media center navigation Password protected categories.
- Customizable Mouse Gestures.
- Display chapters/bookmarks position directly on the timeline.
- Media Scheduler with remote TCP/IP network based programming support.
- Automatically restore the previously active subtitle track on replay.
- Automatically restore the previously active audio track on replay.
- Use Direct3D PixelShaders to enhance videos with macros to easily switch between shader script presets.
- And many more..
Release Notes :
Zoom Player Max 14.4
- New “Run Application” media library plugin that lets you run application and scripts directly from a media library category thumbnail.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface), Station manager should stay on top of other application when switching to fullscreen mode.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback), Load .URL files as streaming media (otherwise load as web page).
- New (Adv. Options / Playback) “On play complete” option to execute an application or script as soon as the playlist completes playing.
- Media library meta-data scraping had issues with long file paths and URLs (over 200 characaters, depending on Zoom Player’s installation path) due to an early design decision to make the cached entries easy to identify using their file names and URL addresses.
Enhanced support for RSS feed thumbnails. More thumbnails should show up when adding RSS feeds as media library categories (including more category thumbnail for feeds that support them).
If an RSS Feed has multiple entries with the same publish date, the entries will now be second-level sorted by URL.
The number of RSS entries cached by the media library plugin has been raised from 2000 to 5000.
Two Sonique visualization resolution settings have changed from anaspect ratio of 4:3 to 16:9 : 320×240 -> 320×180, 640×480 -> 640×360
Enhanced the SHOUTcast station sorting.
When downloading playlists, Zoom Player now uses the windows temp folder instead of the ‘my documents’.
- When playing archive files (zip/rar), the archive is now extracted to the windows temp folder instead of ‘my documents’.
- Meta-data returned when playing streaming audio is now trimmed to remove superfluous spaces before/after the returned text.
- A race condition caused the scrape manager thread not to signal it is terminating correctly, causing Zoom Player to freeze on exit.
- The media library playlist plugin now supports playlist URLs longer than 255 characters long.
- RSS feeds containing a special unicode line-break character in the description would trigger a freeze when opening the RSS media library category a second time.
- Enabling the “Share Play History at a custom path” setting and not specifying a trailing “\” in the folder name would cause the play history to be saved incorrectly.
- The “Continue to the next Playlist item when an invalid file is played” setting would skip tracks if the unplayable media was the last playlist entry.
- Opening a playlist from the file-open dialog would not always preserve the active playlist entry as specified in the playlist file.
- Some unicode characters did not show up correctly in the playlist editor and music OSD if the selected font did not support the characters. Now a different windows text-rendering function is used, one that take unsupported character from a system-default font.
- When including an executable entry in the playlist, playback did not progress to the next track correctly and would cause the wrong title to appear in the playlist editor.
- Playing an audio file with visualization could cause the right click menu to show multiple “close navigator” entries when right-clicking on a fullscreen navigation interface.
- The SHOUTcast station browser would show duplicate entries after opening the dialog multiple times on different days.
- When playing SHOUTcast/ICEcast streams, playing the next track would cause the previously playing title to overwrite the new track’s title in the playlist editor.
- Opening a streaming URL from clipboard (Alt+Ctrl+”U”) failed to work if the URL was a playlist.
- Pressing the “Play (add to playlist)” button while a navigation interface was visible and the “Stop closes the navigation interfaces” setting was enabled prevented playback of the station from starting.
- Parsing “.CUE” files failed when the an entry contained the word “TRACK” in either the performer or title tags.
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file ( by right click > extract Here )
2. Install program until finish
3. Open keygen folder then Run keygen ( by right click > run as administrator )
4. Click generate
5. Copy serial & use for activation
Via Zippyshare :
=> Zoom Player Max 14.4 Full Keygen (31.1 MB)
Via Datafilehost :
=> Zoom Player Max 14.4 Full Keygen (31.1 MB)