Zoom Player Max adalah media player yang sangat cepat. Sebelum Zoom Player Max, memainkan file media di PC terlalu menyederhanakan Power User atau terlalu samar kepada pengguna biasa. Zoom Player Max mencoba untuk menyederhanakan pengalaman pemutaran untuk pengguna biasa, sekaligus memberi Power Users semua alat dan antarmuka yang mungkin mereka perlukan untuk memanipulasi lingkungan pemutaran mereka sesuai spesifikasi pastinya.
Untuk itu, Zoom Player Max menggunakan antarmuka pengguna yang apik dan sederhana, dikombinasikan dengan fitur akses yang mudah, sementara pada saat bersamaan memberikan dialog kontrol tingkat lanjut untuk setiap fitur yang bisa dibayangkan.
- All popular formats are supported : H.264, HEVC, DVD, Blu-Ray, XVID, DIVX, WMV, FLV, MOV, MPEG 1/2/4, WebM, MP3, AAC, FLAC, DTS, Dolby Digital, Dolby-TrueHD, OPUS and many more …
- Use the fullscreen navigation interface to easily upgrade your PC into a full Home Theater experience or effortlessly navigate through your media library on your Tablet.
- Customize the user interface to the extreme with hundreds of settings and options that control every aspect of the user experience.
- Over 300 functions assignable to keyboard macros, mouse buttons, remote control buttons or XBox controller buttons, triggers and thumb sticks.
What’s new in Zoom Player v13.5:
* The default fullscreen navigation interface has been replaced with a clean new style that looks better and extends the available thumbnail area to squeeze in more pixels.
* The media library category thumbnail view will now darken the area behind the thumbnail’s text or media icon depending on the skin’s script and advanced options customization settings.
* Zoom Player support for streaming radio station is now fully integrated with the SHOUTcast Directory API, providing easy access to thousands of streaming radio stations. Unlike previous versions where Zoom Player used a static database which over time included more and more dead stations, the SHOUTcast directory is now downloaded in real time, ensuring that every station should be operational.
* Zoom Player now supports 3DYD YouTube Source filter’s DASH streams, enabling DirectShow YouTube streaming at resolutions of 1080p/4K/8K.
* The Media Library’s RSS feed plugin now caches previous entries that may no longer reside on the RSS feed and shows you cached entries even if the RSS feed server is temporarily down.
* New “fnPLEraseFiles” function assigned to the Shift+”Delete” keyboard macro. Wgeb used it erases all selected files in the playlist to the window’s Recycle Bin (with confirmation prompt).
* New “fnOpenStreamInBrowser” function that opens the currently playing stream in a web browser (might be helpful for YouTube links).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video) to force LAV Splitter to seek to key frames (faster seeking, less accurate) instead of the accurate seek position (slower seeking, perfectly accurate).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback) to select the YouTube IFRAME Player’s preferred streaming resolution, allowing you to stream 1080p/4K/8K content using the IFRAME player.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback) that allows interactivity when playing YouTube content using the IFRAME player.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Display) to show the playing file’s extension in the window title (default off).
* The Media Library plugin API has been extended with per-category storage path (e.g. RSS feed caching) and a new function which is called when a category using the plugin is deleted (for cleanup purposes).
* New function to activate the internal screen saver. This means that you can now hook user interface actions (like a hot-corner click) with activating the screen saver.
* New function to copy the currently playing media’s Path/URL to the windows clipboard.
* New skin script parameters to control the text line count on each fullscreen navigation interface.
+ The integrated keyboard mapping editor has been rewritten to better support high-DPI displays. As a bonus, the dialog is now resizable as well.
+ The integrated keyboard mapping editor now shows a ‘code’ column which signifies a keyboard scan-code or other code used to identify an interface index.
+ Optimized fullscreen navigation lists line-drawing code by about 10% in cases where the skin didn’t specify a background for unselected/empty lines.
+ The thumbnail duration display position should now be easier to read. The text’s background is now using a different effect which should make the text stand out more against bright noisy thumbnails.
+ The Hot Mouse Tracking on the main fullscreen navigation interface has been disabled as it was inconsistent with the other interfaces’ user experience.
+ The main fullscreen navigation interface’s click logic has been changed to make it behave the same as the media library’s thumb-click logic.
+ The “Open Streaming Link from clipboard” keyboard macro has changed from Alt+Shift+”U” to Alt+Ctrl+”U” to prevent conflicts with the DirectShow YouTube source filter which detects the held “Shift” key and pops a video streaming quality options dialog.
+ Error dialog are now limited in size to 94% of the Zoom Player interface width.
– The optimizations in v13 broke the play history dialog’s unicode support.
– A missing DLL prevented the Pixel Shaders from being compiled and used to post-process a video image.
– When loading .ZPL playlist files, playback did not resume from the the last file played in the playlist under some conditions.
– The kinetic scrolling feature did not work in the media library’s category list.
– The file browsing fullscreen navigation interface was not updating the screen when scrolling by holding the down/up keys for a long period.
– If the monitor’s DPI setting was set to a really high value (when used in 4K monitors), it would cause the options dialog’s search window to appear really small, hiding the search result area.
– Fixed a possible conflict between Zoom Player’s internal DSP filter and bit-streaming DTS-HD and possibly other multi-channel audio formats.
– The play history dialog’s “Show All” button did not refresh the screen.
– The scroll wheel did not function correctly in some of the advanced options dialog’s scroll boxes.
– Playing a new track from the fullscreen playlist navigation interface no longer pops the playlist editor to the top.
– Fixed a bug in the Media Library plugin API that prevented unicode (non-english) language searches from working using the YouTube search plugin.
– The Media Library’s function menu was missing the “Go to Top” entry.
– The Media Library’s “Safe Mode” feature was semi-broken allowing access the a category’s setting from the media library’s function menu.
– Opening the media library through the main navigation interface would take longer than normal due to the highlighted category’s content being read before actually entering the category.
– The playlist fullscreen navigation interface used the wrong icon for URLs.
– The “Please Wait” window was trying to write debug information to “C:Log” and silently failing each time.
– The RSS media library plugin was showing links containing “.MOV” as audio.
– Fixed a small memory leak when using the options dialog.
Download via zippyshare