Windows Firewall Control is a powerful tool which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012.
- Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Possibility to find and display duplicate firewall rules.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.
version 188.8.131.52 (10.10.2017)
– Fixed: When connected to a VPN, the location displayed in Main Panel is empty.
– Fixed: Secure Rules remains enabled in WFC service even when ‘Reset all settings
to the default values’ from the Options tab is executed. The Secure Rules checkbox
is unchecked but it is actually enabled.
– Fixed: It is possible to create new firewall rules through Shell Integration even
if the program is locked with a password.
– Fixed: Sorting on the Action column does not work in version 5.
– Fixed: Visual layout fixes in Main Panel.
– Updated: Installer was renamed to wfc5setup.exe.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
How to Activate
1. Turn Off antivirus then Extract the downloaded file
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, run program
4. Run keygen, then use Code & ID for activation
-> Windows Firewall Control 184.108.40.206 Full Keygen (1.8 MB ) | Via Usercloud
-> Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11 Full Keygen (1.8 MB ) | Via Zippyshare