Waterfox Browser 56.0.3 (Only 64-bit Windows Version) of Firefox. The Firefox source code is taken and compiled to run specifically for 64-Bit Windows computers. To make Waterfox stand out a bit more, it’s compiled with optimizations so that it will run more efficiently and faster than just compiling Firefox as a 64-Bit program. Waterfox was the first community Firefox builds to release a 64-Bit version of Firefox 4 when it first came out.
- Disabled Encrypted Media Extensions (EME)
- Disabled Web Runtime (deprecated as of 2015)
- Removed Pocket
- Removed Telemetry
- Removed data collection
- Removed startup profiling
- Allow running of all 64-Bit NPAPI plugins
- Allow running of unsigned extensions
- Removal of Sponsored Tiles on New Tab Page
- Addition of Duplicate Tab option
- Locale selector in about:preferences > General
What’s New :
Waterfox Browser 56.0.3
- Fixed incorrect update file being delivered to < Waterfox 56 users.
- Fixes for default browser detection.
- Enable e10s, disable e10s-multi for add-ons marked as incompatible. If you have issues with any add-ons, disable e10s completely.
- Removed “e10s – (PID)” label from tabs.
Windows System Requirements :
- Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- AMD Athlon 64 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 or later
- VIA Nano or later
- 512MB RAM
- 200MB storage space
-> Waterfox Browser 56.0.3 (70.4 MB) | Via Sendit