VLC Media Player 3.0.0 Latest (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It also can be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- Plays everything – Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed – MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3…
- Runs on all platforms – Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, iOS, Android …
- Completely Free – no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
- Add skins.
- Create skins with VLC skin editor.
- Install extensions.
What’s New :
VLC 3.0.0 (2018-02-09)
- VideoLAN and the VLC development team are releasing VLC 3.0.0 “Vetinari” for Linux, Windows, OS X, BSD, Android, iOS, UWP and Windows Phone today!
This is the first major release in three years. It activates hardware decoding by default to get 4K and 8K playback, supports 10bits and HDR playback, 360° video and 3D audio, audio passthrough for HD audio codecs, streaming to Chromecast devices (even in formats not supported natively), playback of Blu-Ray Java menus and adds browsing of local network drives.
-> 32bit – VLC Media Player 3.0.0 Latest (37.1 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> 64bit – VLC Media Player 3.0.0 Latest (38.3 MB) | Via Filescdn