VLC Media Player 3.0.1 Latest (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It also can be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- Plays everything – Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed – MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3…
- Runs on all platforms – Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, iOS, Android …
- Completely Free – no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
- Add skins.
- Create skins with VLC skin editor.
- Install extensions.
What’s New :
Version VLC 3.0.1
- VideoLAN and the VLC development team are releasing VLC 3.0.1, the first bugfix release of the “Vetinari” branch, for Linux, Windows and macOS. This version improves the chromecast support, hardware decoding, adaptive streaming, and fixes many bugs or crashes encountered in the 3.0.0 version. In total more than 30 issues have been fixed, on all platforms.
-> 32bit – VLC Media Player 3.0.1 Latest (37.1 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> 64bit – VLC Media Player 3.0.1 Latest (38.3 MB) | Via Filescdn