High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3, m4a and DSD. This app is a must-have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/SACD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit and 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host mode)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5 and higher.
• DSD-over-PCM and native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
• Toneboosters MorphIt Mobile: improve the quality of your headphones and simulate over 160 headphone brands and models, a unique feature not available anywhere else on the Play Store! (in-app purchase required)
• Folder playback
• UPnP media renderer (for example, stream from Google Music in combination with BubbleUPnP)
• UPnP content server
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Stream audio from Qobuz, Shoutcast and Tidal
• Gapless playback
• Bit perfect playback
• Replay gain
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Upsampling (optional)
• Last.fm scrobbling
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Just a selection of our supported DACs:
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• HRT Microstreamer
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• Meridian Explorer
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• and many more!
What’s New :
* Added sorting options for Tidal.
* Reorganised Settings screen.
* Solved an issue with pre-gap information in .cue files.
* The UPnP file server did not work anymore. Solved.
* Solved an issue with tracks not showing up for some albums from Qobuz.
Android version required 4.0 and higher
Download Link :
-> USB Audio Player PRO v3.8.4 [Paid] APK! (24.2 MB) | Via Sendit