SMPlayer 18.2.2 Final is a free multimedia player for Windows and Linux with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn’t need any external codecs. Just install SMPlayer and you’ll be able to play all formats without the hassle to find and install codec packs.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave. don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume.
SMPlayer can also play videos from YouTube and other sites. Other features: Automatically find and download subtitles. Thumbnail generator. Many audio and video filters. Skins. Available in more than 30 languages.
- SMPlayer supports the most known formats and codecs: avi, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mov, divx, h.264… you can play all of them, thanks to its built-in codecs. You don’t need to find and install third party codecs.
- SMPlayer can play YouTube videos and it’s also available an optional plugin to search for YouTube videos.
- SMPlayer comes with several skins and icon themes, so you can easily change the look of the player.
- SMPlayer can search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org
- SMPlayer includes many advanced features like video and audio filters, change of the playback speed, adjustment of audio and subtitles delay, video equalizer… and many more.
- SMPlayer is available for Windows and Linux. SMPlayer is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
What’s New :
- Now it’s possible to display subtitles with a semi-transparent background.
- The option Open -> URL can now also load YouTube playlists.
- The options for the preferred number of track for audio and subtitles are back.
- (mpv) Now the direct3d is the default video output for Windows, since some users reported problems with the gpu output.
-> 32bit – SMPlayer 18.2.2 Final (37.7 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> 64bit – SMPlayer 18.2.2 Final (39.4 MB) | Via Filescdn