SMPlayer 18.5.0 Final Latest is a free multimedia player for Windows and Linux with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn’t need any external codecs. Just install SMPlayer and you’ll be able to play all formats without the hassle to find and install codec packs.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave. don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume.
SMPlayer can also play videos from YouTube and other sites. Other features: Automatically find and download subtitles. Thumbnail generator. Many audio and video filters. Skins. Available in more than 30 languages.
- SMPlayer supports the most known formats and codecs: avi, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mov, divx, h.264… you can play all of them, thanks to its built-in codecs. You don’t need to find and install third party codecs.
- SMPlayer can play YouTube videos and it’s also available an optional plugin to search for YouTube videos.
- SMPlayer comes with several skins and icon themes, so you can easily change the look of the player.
- SMPlayer can search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org
- SMPlayer includes many advanced features like video and audio filters, change of the playback speed, adjustment of audio and subtitles delay, video equalizer… and many more.
- SMPlayer is available for Windows and Linux. SMPlayer is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
What’s New :
- Now the YouTube live streams work on Windows as well.
- (Windows) A problem which might prevent SMPlayer to open filenames with unicode characters has been fixed.
- Fix: the cursor keys should now work in the playlist.
- Now it’s possible to select which multimedia keys should be used as global shortcuts (Preferences -> Keyboard and mouse).
- (Windows) It seems on some systems the multimedia key events are sent twice, making some keys (like volume mute or play/pause) almost unusable. This version tries to detect it and prevent it.
- ‘opus’ has been added to to the list of audio extensions.
-> 32bit – SMPlayer 18.5.0 Final Latest (39 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> 64bit – SMPlayer 18.5.0 Final Latest (41.1 MB) | Via Filescdn