Shadow Defender is the best easy-to-use PC/laptop security and privacy protection tool for Windows operating systems. It provides an excellent way to prevent unwanted or malicious changes from being made to your PC/laptop. With Shadow Defender you can run system in a virtual environment, called Shadow Mode. And all the attacks will happen in the virtual environment, not in the real environment. If attacks happened, all you need to do is to reboot your system. After reboot, your system will be restored to the original state, as if nothing happened. And meanwhile you can save any selected files and folders to the real environment.
Screen Shoot :
- Prevent all viruses and malwares.
- Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
- Protect your privacy.
- Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
- Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Updates Log :
Version 220.127.116.112 – November 11, 2017
- New: Supports Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- New: Change encryption algorithm to AES.
- Fixed: Some minor bugs.
System Requirements :
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista SP2 with KB2763674 installed
- Windows 7 SP1 with KB3033929 installed
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
Download Link :
-> Shadow Defender 18.104.22.1682 Full Serial (3.3 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Only (46 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Shadow Defender 22.214.171.1242 Full Serial (3.3 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Serial Only (46 KB) | Via Sendit