Software RadioBOSS menyediakan teknik pemrograman dan otomasi pemrograman radio profesional di sebagian kecil dari biaya aplikasi lainnya. Jika Anda membuat program untuk stasiun radio terestrial atau Internet, RadioBOSS memungkinkan Anda membuat daftar putar yang canggih dengan fitur profesional yang Anda butuhkan.
RadioBOSS juga merupakan solusi sederhana untuk membuat musik latar untuk berbagai macam tempat: klub, bar, restoran, pusat kebugaran dan klub kesehatan. Dengan RadioBOSS, Anda dapat dengan cepat menciptakan musik latar belakang yang tepat untuk bisnis Anda dan RadioBOSS akan berjalan tanpa dijaga dan bebas masalah selama berbulan-bulan pada suatu waktu.
- The Player is the central component of RadioBOSS. With it you can:
- Launch and edit playlists.
- Schedule various events. Events can be launched at a set time or by a DTMF signal.
- For advertising, specify volume increase.
- Automatic volume leveling, crossfading and silence trimming.
- Use the automatic playlist generation to create sophisticated multi-hour audio programming.
- Easily create random playlists.
- Include Internet streams (HTTP, MMS and FTP) in your playlists.
- Improve the quality of any given audio asset with RadioBOSS’ 12-band equalizer and sound compressor.
- Use your WinAMP, VST and DirectX (via AdaptX) plugins for even more sophisticated audio engineering.
- Taking advantage of the multichannel card installed in your PC (4.0, 5.1, 7.1, etc.) output multiple channels.
- Export metadata: upload to FTP, send HTTP request, save to text or XML file.
- Broadcast using integrated Internet streaming support: Shoutcast, Icecast, Windows Media servers, and an integrated streaming server.
- Create playlists with prerecorded voice tracks.
- Use individual user profiles.
- Configure User Access Control.
- RadioBOSS supports ASIO and WASAPI low-latency input and output
- The Playlist Generator creates playlists.
- Automatically generate playlists for a given duration.
- Generates playlists quickly using and reusing playlist templates.
- Supports multiple generation options.
- Create playlists with rotations.
- Create playlists with jingles.
- Create playlists with hour markers and commercials.
- The Music Library organizes your audio assets.
- Automatic indexing supports quick searches.
- Filter and sort to work with just records you want.
- Automatically tracks usage statistics.
- Tag any audio asset, regardless of format.
- Tag mutiple audio assets.
- Add comments to any audio asset.
- The Advertisement Scheduler
- Create and schedule commercial breaks
- Automatic playlist and event generation to schedule commercial breaks in RadioBOSS
- Use custom intros and outros
- Specify the Start and End dates for commercials
- The Report Generator
- View and print reports for the custom date range
- Customizable report fields
- Filters to exclude unneeded items
- Export reports in various formats: XLS, PDF and others
- Automatic Teaser: allows you to create teasers using track “hook points” (set manually or automatic) with custom start/transition/end jingles
- Custom tag fields: allows to define up to 5 custom fields that can be used in Music Library, Track Tool, and Report Generator
- Voiceovers: mark voiceover location in Track Tool and voiceover will be inserted; random voiceover selection from folder, configurable probability
- Track List improved “In order” selection when source folder was modified: now track selection follows the order based on previously selected track
- Additional info storage location: database can be used instead of saving information in tags (prevents music files modification)
- “Trigger Mix At” can be used for custom file types as well
- “Turn off after Next track” option for “Repeat track” option (right-click menu on Repeat Track button)
- Grid in playlist – can be turned on in settings
- Added Date column to the log
- Use default audio device option instead of selecting a specific device
- User account management: block direct access to .exe files in the installation folder
- Search: improved sorting – sort field sunchronizes with search field
- Played track history in Last Played hint and API to retrieve last played tracks
- New commands to disable and enable event groups: enablegroup, disablegroup
- Command to stop all overlay playback events: stopoverlays
- Edit Action button to edit event action: allows convenient way to edit some special items like network streams, Track Lists etc.
- Fade in and fade out for overlay events
- Improved event list sorting, live sorting updates when sorted by “Run In”
- Scan tracks: set mix points based on level
- Improved bulk tag edit: added progress window with percentage and Cancel button
- Calculations in playlist generator priority rules (ex. “Current-1” for previous year)
- Improved repeat protection rules UI: predefined intervals (1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day etc.)
- Improved repeat protection rules UI for category
- Option added: filter non-playable tracks
- “Create event to update ads” option to automatically update ads
- “Shuffle playlist” option for created events
- Added new field: total playback time
Fixes and minor improvements
- Added hot key (Ins) to add tracks from file explorer
- Ctrl+Tab hot key to switch between playlist tabs
- Config file options: nowplaying text when nothing is playing; playlist titles for special items (Track List, announcements etc)
- Stream archive: sometimes the microphone recording was distorted
- Playlist stats calculation sometimes never finished
- APEv2 tag is not saved for FLAC files (uses alternative data stream instead)
- Crash when playing some corrupted APE or FLAC tracks
- Track Tool – preview playback volume level was not saved
- “getfile” command reworked to allow more reliable track selection and deletion
- Sometimes the incorrect track was selected in the playlist after stop command was executed
- Accessibility issue with “Multuple actions” window in event properties
- Menu button did not work in scheuduler list
- “clr repeat_track” command did not work in the playlist
- streamarchive FN command did not change stream archive button state
- Playlist Generator: “advanced position” sometimes did not work correctly
- “Prevent multiple instances” option removed, now it’s always on
- adsupdate command did not work when Ads Scheduler was open
- Empty file type identifiers are not allowed
- ID2v2 tag version is preserved when tag is edited (previous versions always converted to ID3v2.4)
- Error message in the log when inline playlist can’t be opened
- Fixed “now playing” for network streams when stream deleted from the playlist
- Track List: playlist title was sometimes incorrect
- Periodic metadata updates were not sent when nothing was playing
- Many other minor improvements
- Hardware: CPU 1 GHz or faster; 512 MB RAM; 200 MB hard disk space
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 2008, 8/8.1, 2012, 10 or newer. 32- or 64-bits
1. Ekstrak file yang didownload
2. Install Software
3. Selesai install, jangan jalankan software (close dari system try icon)
4. Copy semua file crack ke folder instalasi (C/Program Files/RadioBOSS)
5. Pilih copy & replace
Download via zippyshare
Share this post on :