PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1024 Full Patch enables anyone to objectively benchmark their computer by putting it through six test suites comprising of thirty two unique tests, each carefully designed to cover all aspects of computing performance. It can help you assess if your computer is performing at its peak, whether it’s time to upgrade or to measure the performance of different machine components. In a single mouse-click, you can obtain the PassMark Rating, an overall score for your machine’s unique configuration for use in comparison with other machines. PerformanceTest comes with a number of built-in baselines for machine comparison. With an internet connection, you can also search through comparison baselines supplied by one of the world’s largest component baseline repositories at PassMark.com. These baselines can be freely downloaded, saved and compared with your machine from the PerformanceTest interface.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your
- purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
- Flexible license, move the software
What’s New :
V9.0 Build 1024 – 14th/March/2018
- Made a change so that the high powered card on dual graphics card systems is displayed in the “your card vs” comparisons
- Advanced Drive Test, fixed freeze bug when filesize is larger than the maximum allowed per the drive’s filesystem.
- Advanced Drive Test, Widen the rows on the table and updated displayed precision for Latency Read/Write tests (will show microseconds, us, instead of ms where applicable). This is important when benchmarking very low latency RAM drives.
- Advanced Drive Test, Improved test consistency. Previously the creation of the test file and the the actual test period could overlap on some disk systems due to caching. This could cause a slow start to the test. If a drive respects caching directives this shoould no longer happen.
- Fixed openCL test crashing/not displaying an error message when no openCL library is available
- Added monitor DPI to baseline information
- Updated system information library to correctly report details about new hardware
System Requirements :
- Vista, Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Pentium4 CPU or better, DirectX 9 or higher video, 2GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space, display resolution 1280×1024. (DX12 video card recomended)
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (by right click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ PerformanceTest)
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
-> PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1024 Full Patch (51.3 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (368 KB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (368 KB) | Via Usercloud