PerformanceTest enables anyone to objectively benchmark their computer by putting it through six test suites comprising of thirty two unique tests, each carefully designed to cover all aspects of computing performance. It can help you assess if your computer is performing at its peak, whether it’s time to upgrade or to measure the performance of different machine components. In a single mouse-click, you can obtain the PassMark Rating, an overall score for your machine’s unique configuration for use in comparison with other machines. PerformanceTest comes with a number of built-in baselines for machine comparison. With an internet connection, you can also search through comparison baselines supplied by one of the world’s largest component baseline repositories at PassMark.com. These baselines can be freely downloaded, saved and compared with your machine from the PerformanceTest interface.
Screen Shoot :
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
- Flexible license, move the software
What’s New :
V9.0 Build 1022 – 20th/December/2017
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting a test graph (eg advanced memory test) to an image
- Fixed a bug in the Advanced memory test where NUMA settings were not being taken into account for memory latency and block size testing
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the memory latency test
System Requirements :
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Pentium4 CPU or better, DirectX 9 or higher video, 2GB RAM, 300MB of free disk space. (DX12 video card recomended)
Download Link :
-> PassMark PerformanceTest 9.0 Build 1022 Full Serial! (51 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Only (53 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Only (53 KB) | Via Filescdn