PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.0 Build 1007 Full Patch can actually run PC hardware in the shortest period of time so that discontinuous or hidden problems are discovered before it turns into a disaster. BurnInTest is an easy-to-use software that simultaneously runs all major components of the computer to test its durability and reliability. Users can select hardware components to test and individually adjust the loads placed on each through the slide bar. Each test report results to its own window and the results are summarized along with errors detected in the main program window. The main components of the computer (including CPU, raw and formatted hard drive, tape / CD / DVD / Blu-Ray drive, sound card and graphics card, RAM, network connection and port) can be tested at the same time. The results can be saved to disk, printed or exported as graphic images.
The Professional Version has features to test your single, multi-core and multi-core CPUs, test recording and reporting, support for parallel port parallel loop testing, CPU affinity selection, and advanced testing preferences.
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Avoid delivering dead on arrival and faulty hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your test times with simultaneous testing.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking and system upgrades).
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around! (Heat testing)
- Integrates with the PassMark Management Console Web server application for centralized storage of test results.
- An easy to use interface. Configure, Run, Pass or Fail, Results report;
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component;
- The ability to set detailed test parameters if and when required;
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles;
- Support for production line automation;
- Can be run from a disk drive, USB drive or optical disk (under Windows);
- Can be made into a bootable solution from a USB drive, optical disk or PXE boot (with PassMark WinPE Builder);
- Testing of up to 256 CPUs simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 32 memory modules simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 50 disk drives simultaneously;
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking;
- Testing of up to 20 optical drives simultaneously;
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray read testing using specialized optical test media, plus CD/DVD burner testing;
- Testing of up to 8 graphics cards (GPGPU test) simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 20 network ports simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 25 USB ports simultaneously;
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software);
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992;
- Native 32-bit and 64bit hardware and O/S support;
- Online help & PDF manual.
Release Notes :
Version 9.0 build 1007, 29/June/2018
- Made some changes to the advanced network test in order to run a bit slower and allow smaller target speeds on low speed network cards
- Fixed some display issues with the advanced network test dashboard tile view
- Updated system information library to fix some issues when reading Intel SSD temperatures
- Added some extra TPM error messages
- Fixed an issue with the PHYSDISK command line parameter and the auto select disks setting when running in WinPE not correctly selecting all the physical disks
- Fixed a bug where if just a pre test was selected (eg the TPM test) then it was possible for the test run to not stop correctly after the pre test was finished
- Fixed a minor bug in calculation of the Cycle in the USB3 test
- Changed the packet count per cycle of the USB3 test to 115,000 to bring the cycle count more into line with the USB2 cycle count
System Requirements :
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2008 R2 Server, 2012 Server, 2012 R2 Server. Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c, DirectX 11 for GPGPU tests, 225MB disk space (more required to run the disk test).
- Hardware loopback plugs for port testing (Professional Edition only).
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (by right click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– ( Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ BurnInTest )
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
=> PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.0 Build 1007 Full Patch (47.2 MB) | Via Filescdn
=> Patch Only (372 KB) | Via Filescdn
=> PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.0 Build 1007 Full Patch (47.2 MB) | Via Sendit
=> Patch Only (372 KB) | Via Sendit