- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding: screenshot 1, screenshot 2, screenshot 3 and screenshot 4
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable: minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab and vertical document list
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
What’s New :
Notepad++ v7.5.5 enhancements & bug-fixes:
- Restore 2 buttons “<< Find Previous” & “Find Next >>” in Find dialog (optional).
- Fix monitored (tail -f) file not always updated issue.
- Keep Doc Switcher’s ordering in sync with Tab bar.
- Shortcut Mapper enhancements: Add filter capacity and make dialog resizable and maximizable.
- Fix for “Toggle Single Line Comment” malfunctioning with HTML/XML.
- Make Unix style path (slashes) work in open file dialog (optional).
- Fix tab sticks to mouse pointer problem after external update of a opened file.
- Fix encoding not sync (on status bar) after reloading.
- Fix menu items’ state is not maintained due to save macro command.
- Fix line ending changes are not detected in reloaded changed files issue.
- Fix highlighting of <script> tags in XML files issue.
- Fix Unicode file name comparison to match Windows behaviour (as opposed to doing a linguistic filename comparison).
-> 32bit – Notepad++ 7.5.5 Latest (4 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> 64bit – Notepad++ 7.5.5 Latest (4.3 MB) | Via Filescdn