NetBalancer use to browse and do any Internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from Internet just lower their network priority with NetBalancer. You can use NetBalancer to set download or upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their Internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one. Benefit NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won’t be limited if other high priority applications don’t use network.
- Priorities and limits
- Set download and upload network priorities or limits for any process.
- Automation support
- Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
- Rules and filters
- Define detailed traffic rules and filters for maximum control.
- Sync your computers with NetBalancer Service and control them from the web control panel.
- Password secured
- Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorised changes.
- Monitor processes
- Show all system processes with their download and upload speeds up to connections level.
- View history
- Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since first NetBalancer’s install.
- System tray and toolbar
- Show network traffic and other info in a system tray icon or taskbar toolbar.
- Support for IPv6
- NetBalancer has native IPv6 support for rules and filters.
- Tags and bulk commands
- Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a Pro.
- Various traffic charts and statistics
- View detailed network traffic charts and statistics.
- Everything encrypted
- Everything in this system is encrypted: website traffic, sync traffic, all internal traffic, passwords and communications, all zeros and ones are encrypted and hashed with TLS and SHA2 for maximum security.
Download Link :
➤ Installer – NetBalancer 9.9.1 (6.4 Mb)
➤ Crack – NetBalancer 9.9.1 (323 Kb)