With Movavi Video Editor, you can either enhance your video files or transform them into something completely new. Create your own movies using multiple filters, transitions, and special effects. Enhance the quality of your videos: adjust colors, fix vertically shot videos, and stabilize shaky footage. Improve sound with the help of Equalizer, Normalizer, and Noise Removal tools.
Make slideshows in 3 simple steps: upload your photos, choose a transition style, and add music. Sync the slides with the music to make your presentation even more dynamic.
Screen Shoot :
- Short learning curve: 20 minutes to master
- Filters, transitions, and titles to make your video look cool
- Quick export to popular formats, direct sharing on YouTube
- Import videos and photos in any popular format from your camera, smartphone, or hard drive.
- Remove unwanted fragments, move sections around, add titles and transitions, apply filters, upload music, add your own voiceover, and much more!
- Save your movie for viewing on a computer, mobile device, or even 4K TV. Upload video to YouTube right from the program.
- Liven up your movie with 160+ creative filters.
- Use video clips, backgrounds, music, and sound from Video Editor library.
- Combine multiple videos on one screen.
- Record video from your web camera.
- Record your own voiceover via microphone, capture sound from musical instruments.
- Remove motion distortion without affecting overall video quality.
- Adjust audio frequency, normalize audio, remove noise, apply special effects.
- Automatically detect audio rhythm to sync with the tempo of your project.
- Edit and export videos without delay, thanks to support for Intel® hardware acceleration.
Update Log :
Version 14.1 (November 21, 2017)
- Redesigned and simplified export window
- Changes in working with transitions:
– Adding transitions no longer alters the length of the videos
– Choice of three settings for transitions inserted between video segments: trimmed content, freeze-frame, and slow motion
- Bug fixes and other improvements
System Requirements :
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Intel® HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon™ R600, Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330, Mobility FirePro™ series, Radeon™ R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 800 MB available hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
How to Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (Right click > Extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, don’t run the software (close from system try icon on bottom-right side)
4. Copy patch to installation folder of the software
– (Computer\Disk C\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Movavi Video Editor 14)
5. Run patch (right-click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
Download Link :
-> Movavi Video Editor 14.1.0 Full Patch (55.6 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Patch Only (59 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Movavi Video Editor 14.1.0 Full Patch (55.6 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (59 KB) | Via Sendit