mIRC 7.53 Full Crack is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over two decades, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
- It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
Release Notes :
mIRC 7.53 has been released! (November 29th 2018)
This release includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Added support for voice selection to speech options dialog.
- Added support for CPRIVMSG and CNOTICE if listed in numeric 005.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.0.2p and CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
- Extended/drawpic and $pic() to enable access to multi-frame icons/GIFs.
- Extended /set -g and /unset -gl switches to enable use of local/global variables.
- Changed all time-related features to use 64bit time values.
- Add/Fixed features/issues in a number of identifiers including $encode(), $decode(), $ctime(), $readini(), $cb(), $var().
- Changed udpate check/other features to avoid insecure SSL protocols in HTTP requests under Windows XP.
- Added support for numeric 005 [email protected]+ and WALLVOICES and commands /vmsg, /vnotice, and /wallvoices.
- Changed channel mode parsing to handle channel keys hidden from non-ops only on the Undernet ircd.
- Changed CAP packet-size request to use 2048 bytes if available.
- Added $eventparms identifer that returns event-specific parameters passed to an executed command in a script.
- Changed perform/joins on connect to be delayed if nickserv request is sent during logon.
- Updated PCRE regex library to v8.42 and TagLib sound library to latest fixes.
- Changed script editor editbox to allow longer lines before it starts wrapping.
- Added support for IRCv3 nested batches beyond basic batch support.
- Changed default hash table hash function to modified FNV-1A for improved distribution.
- Added support for dynamic-resizing in hash tables for better performance.
Support : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file ( by right click > extract here )
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program ( also close from system try icon at bottom right side )
4. Open crack folder then Copy crack & paste to installation folder of the program
– 32bit : ( Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ mIRC )
– 64bit : ( Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files (x86) \ mIRC )
5. Choose copy & replace
6. Now, run mIRC ( just click continue until program open )
7. Click Tab ” Help > Register ”
8. Type username & serial ( its up to you. ex.12345678 )
Via Zippyshare :
=> mIRC 7.53 Full Crack (4.3 MB)
Via Datafilehost :
=> mIRC 7.53 Full Crack (4.3 MB)