mIRC 7.52 Full Version Patch is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over two decades, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
- It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
What’s New :
mIRC 7.52 has been released! (February 28, 2018)
This release includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Added support for IRCv3 STS secure connection feature.
- Fixed SSL connect behaviour that prevented a retry connect attempt for non-critical SSL errors.
- Updated code signing certificate.
- Added support for IRCv3 batch feature.
- Fixed online timer bug that caused mIRC to freeze once a minute the more connected status windows were open.
- Extended ^K color support for indexes 16 to 98.
- Updated libraries to OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
- Fixed font dialog not displaying sample text correctly for certain fonts.
- Added “Hide away reminders” option that hides repeat away messages for ten minutes.
- Fixed /timer -h bug that prevented a subsequent /timer -h request from using the multimedia timer.
- Changed script editor file monitor to ignore daylight savings offset and to check file size changes.
- Changed CAP cap-notify support for NEW/DEL so that mIRC no longer disconnects/reconnects for most CAP features unless necessary.
- Changed mouse wheel scrolling to scroll by page if this option is enabled for your mouse in Windows.
- Added $fromeditbox identifier that returns $true/$false if command or identifier called directly from an editbox.
- Fixed $msfile() gpf when too many files are selected.
- Fixed regular expression bug relating to \K escape sequence.
- Added /ignore support for highlight, speech, and tips.
Support : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (by right-click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– 32bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ mIRC)
– 64bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files (x86) \ mIRC)
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
7. Now, run mIRC (just click continue until program open)
8. Click Tab ” Help > Register ”
9. Type username & serial (its up to you. ex.12345678)
-> mIRC 7.52 Full Version Patch (2.7 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> Patch Only (67 KB) | Via Filescdn
-> mIRC 7.52 Full Version Patch (2.7 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (67 KB) | Via Sendit