MediaMonkey is the music manager for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs CDs, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, MP3, and other audio files, including contemporary and classical music, audiobooks, podcasts, etc. It offers multiple tools for looking up and editing tags, and an automated library organizer to organize files on the hard drive. It includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, and audio converter for saving music, and advanced playlisting for creating music mixes. Its player automatically adjusts volume levels and supports a Party mode that locks the UI for use at public events. It syncs tracks, playlists, and podcasts to portable audio devices such as iPhones, iPods, iPads, MP3 Phones, and other devices, and supports hundreds of scripts, plug-ins and visualizations to extend its functionality further.
- Multiple Media Collections
- Organize Files Automatically
- Advanced AutoPlaylists
- Auto-Conversion and Leveling
- Professional-quality CD Ripping
- Automatically lookup Artwork and lyrics so that you don’t have to. MediaMonkey can also download the metadata without updating the tags so that it isn’t saved until you approve.
- Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
- Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you’re so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
- Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..
- Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
- Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
- Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC — perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
- Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.
- Album Art sometimes fails to display in Art and Details window (when overlayed by lyrics)
- CPU utilization at 50%
- Reduce UI freeze timeout in Eureka from 300s to 30s
How to Activate
1. Extract the downloaded file
2. Install Software
3. Run keygen
4. Put username, then click generate
5. Use username & serial for activation
-> MediaMonkey Gold 18.104.22.1689 Full Keygen (15.5 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Keygen Only (53 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Keygen Only (53 KB) | Via Zippyshare