Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.30 Build 7 Full Patch is a tool for increasing download speeds by up to 5 times, and for resuming, scheduling, and organizing downloads. The program will resume unfinished downloads due to network problems, or unexpected power outages. The program features a full-fledged site grabber that downloads files that are specified with filters, for example, all pictures from a Web site, different parts of Web sites, or complete Web sites for offline browsing. The program supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and MMS protocols, and has an adaptive download accelerator for MP3 audio, FLV and MPEG video files. The program also features Download Video and Audio Panels for Internet Exporer, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox and other Mozilla based browsers that appears on top of a web-player and can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Videos.
What’s new in version 6.30 Build 7 :
(Released: Mar 01, 2018)
- Improved video downloading for several types of video streams
- Added support for Firefox 60
- Fixed bugs
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (by right-click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– 32bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ Internet Download Manager)
– 64bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files (x86) \ Internet Download Manager)
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch, then type your first & last name
NOTE : If you getting fake serial registration from the previous activation, re-activate IDM using the given patch.
Follow the instruction above to patch again.
-> Internet Download Manager 6.30 Build 7 Full Patch (6.9 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> Patch Only (35 KB) | Via Filescdn
-> Internet Download Manager 6.30 Build 7 Full Patch (6.9 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (35 KB) | Via Sendit