HyperSnap 8.16.05 Full Keygen takes screen captures from Windows screen. HyperSnap combines the screen capture application with an advanced wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. It is perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, and emails. It captures full screen games using DirectX or Direct3D drivers. With HyperSnap you can share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 8 (destkop environment), 7, Vista and corresponding Windows Server releases. Please use the older version 7 of HyperSnap on Windows XP.
- Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
- New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accelerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
TextSnap™ feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
- Capture dropdown menus and lists with hotkey feature or delayed capture.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Non-rectangular window capture.
- Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture – in one quick step, no auto-scrolling.
- Much, much more!.
What’s New :
2018.02.15 HyperSnap 8.16.05
- Fix: Customize ribbon function did not work.
System requirements :
- Any computer running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 (including R2) or newer, 32 bit and 64 bit releases.
- 100 MB of free disk space is needed to install the program (about 25 MB is actually used after the installation finishes).
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Turn off antivirus & Extract the downloaded file (by right click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Run Keygen (by right click > run as administrator)
5. Type username, then click generate
-> 32bit – HyperSnap 8.16.05 Full Keygen (11.4 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> 64bit – HyperSnap 8.16.05 Full Keygen (12.4 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> Keygen Only (10 KB) | Via Filescdn
-> 32bit – HyperSnap 8.16.05 Full Keygen (11.4 MB) | Via Sendit
-> 64bit – HyperSnap 8.16.05 Full Keygen (12.4 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Keygen Only (10 KB) | Via Sendit