Helium Music Manager 13.0.14923.0 Full Patch is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Catalogue your entire music music collection with a few clicks. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface. Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (freedb/CDDB, Amazon.com, Discogs to mention a few). Helium Music Manager supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
- Support for multiple database types for the ultimate scaling for small and large collections.
- Different tag editors with multiple capabilities. Support for quick editing whilst viewing.
- Download pictures and information, convert files, automatically rename files and much more.
- Browse your collection in various ways to quick and easily find what you are looking for. Dark or light themes available.
- Play music through playlists and use visualization plug-ins for the optimal experience.
- Automate multiple tasks with Helium’s script engine. Create your own tasks and run in batches.
What’s New :
Helium Music Manager 13.0.14923.0
- System volume changes are visualized in Helium
- Improvements to attached pictures MIME handling
- File synchronization tool properly supports cancellation
- Corrections to genre handling when genres mapped to tracks can be null
- Improvements to updates for the release details page
- Various component updates
- Corrections to user interface updates (Dispatcher) when using the Advanced tag editor from various views
- Improvements to the scripting engine, more fields are supported
- Possibility to set/update artists pictures via scripting
- Possibility to use rescaling of pictures from scripts
- Improvements to editing of multiple genres
- Support for Smart playlists in File synchronization
- Updates to the Android apps
- Unknown albums will no longer be included in the album picture handling
- Several improvements to the file copying tool
- Major improvements to M4A file and tagging, mainly compatibility related
- Improvements to the inplace editing in the Tag editor
- Prevention of adding duplicates to the File synchronization tool
- Possibility to select output device and buffer level when DirectSound is used instead of WASAPI
- Improvements to the preloading in the player
How to Activate Full Version
1. Extract the downloaded file (by right-click > extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, don’t run the software (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the software
– 32bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ Imploded Software \ Helium 13)
– 64bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files (x86) \ Imploded Software \ Helium 13)
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
-> Helium Music Manager Premium 13.0.14923.0 Full Patch (25.3 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (464 KB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (464 KB) | Via Usercloud