GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
- End-to-end data encryption
- Faster backups
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization
GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution
Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated — Or Not
GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
Deletion Propagation can be turned off for 1-way Backup jobs.
- User-Initiated and Real-Time Sync
User-Initiated: Analyze Changes, user reviews changes, Sync to commit changes.
Real-Time: files that have changed are synced immediately, or after custom delay.
See On File Change option in Job Options.
- Block-Level Delta Copy
GoodSync can send over only changed blocks of big files, thus greatly improving transfer speed. GoodSync Connect P2P must be used for this to work.
- File and Folder Move/Rename Detection
GoodSync detects file/folder renames and executes them as Move commands.
- Conveyor in TCP/IP achieves Line Speed
Even on a single thread, GoodSync Connect achieves line speed in file copy,
due to use of conveyerization techniques that use TCP/IP sockets to capacity.
- Parallel Threads
You can run sync in several threads, working in parallel to achieve faster file transfer speed.
- Verify File Copying by MD5
GoodSync can compare files by their MD5 checksum or compare entire file bodies to ensure correct copying.
- Selective Syncing: Exclude and Include Filters
Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, mod time.
What’s New :
Version 10.7.2 Dec 29, 2017
* Added new Google Team Drive file system to GoodSync and GoodSync Explorer.
* Automatically start GoodSync GUI, if silent install is On and GS GUI was running before silent install.
* Installer: Make de-elevation to happen by starting GoodSync via Windows Task Scheduler.
* Installer: When installer start GoodSync GUI, make sure it goes on top of Z-order.
* Filters in Program Options: Show Global Filters: Exclude System / Hidden / Empty.
* Fix adding of Filter flags for Empty folders, when uniting Global and Job Filter.
* Fixed Delete Recycled and History Files was not deleting History DB.
* Jobs in Registry: Fixed crash in ver 9 when loading Jobs from Registry.
* Remove GoodSync-v9.exe from GoodSync v10 distribution, use ver 9 distro instead.
* Parallel Thread limits: increase to 64 for SFTP, FTP, GSTP.
* FTP: Added option ‘Require TLS session reuse on data connection’, On by default.
* FTP: Turn off this option to resolve connectivity problem with broken servers.
* More localizations for Group Names, etc.
Support : Windows Vista/7/8/10 32bit and 64bit
How to Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (by Right click > Extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, don’t run the software (also close from system try icon on bottom-right side)
4. Copy & paste activation crack to installation folder of the software
– 32bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ Siber System \ Goodsync)
– 64bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files (x86) \ Siber System\Goodsync)
5. Run “GoodSync-Activation” (by right-click > Run as administrator)
6. Click Help > Activate Pro
7. Choose “Activate Online via Browser”, then type username & order ID (ex. 111-111-111-111)
8. Click Next, then complete the information field
9. Click next, then copy the computer ID
10. Run keygen (by right-click > run as administrator), then paste the computer ID
11. Click Generate, use the activation code for registration GoodSync-Activation
12. After success, close the “GoodSync-Activation”, then open GoodSync
-> GoodSync Enterprise 10.7.2.2 Full Crack (29.9 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | Via Filescdn