GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
- End-to-end data encryption
- Faster backups
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization
GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution
Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated — Or Not
GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
Deletion Propagation can be turned off for 1-way Backup jobs.
- User-Initiated and Real-Time Sync
User-Initiated: Analyze Changes, user reviews changes, Sync to commit changes.
Real-Time: files that have changed are synced immediately, or after custom delay.
See On File Change option in Job Options.
- Block-Level Delta Copy
GoodSync can send over only changed blocks of big files, thus greatly improving transfer speed. GoodSync Connect P2P must be used for this to work.
- File and Folder Move/Rename Detection
GoodSync detects file/folder renames and executes them as Move commands.
- Conveyor in TCP/IP achieves Line Speed
Even on a single thread, GoodSync Connect achieves line speed in file copy,
due to use of conveyerization techniques that use TCP/IP sockets to capacity.
- Parallel Threads
You can run sync in several threads, working in parallel to achieve faster file transfer speed.
- Verify File Copying by MD5
GoodSync can compare files by their MD5 checksum or compare entire file bodies to ensure correct copying.
- Selective Syncing: Exclude and Include Filters
Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, mod time.
What’s New :
Version 10.7.1 Dec 22, 2017
* Amazon CD: Fixed GetMetadataEndPoint Unauthorized Error 401.
* OneDrive: Add retry on 503 Service Unavailable.
* Progress: fixed progress reporting in simple uploads such as to GSTP.
* Parallel Threads: S3 and Azure: Increase max parallel threads from 20 to 64.
* Control Center Runner: Fixed few finishing lines of Job Run were not submitted.
* Control Center Runner: Summarize/Compress update-job-run requests, to reduce server load.
* Gsync /runner and /enter-runner: Allow only one instance of each per User.
* Program Options + Command Line: Add processing of Global Filters and some newer options.
* Browse Dialog + Filters + Multi-Select: multiple fixes, improve usability.
* Update DE localization, by Jan Leitner.
Support : Windows Vista/7/8/10 32bit and 64bit
How to Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file (by Right click > Extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, don’t run the software (close from system try icon on bottom-right side)
4. Copy activation crack to installation folder of the software
– (Computer\Disk C\Program Files\Siber System\Goodsync)
5. Run “GoodSync-Activation” (by right-click > Run as administrator)
6. Click Help > Activate Pro
7. Choose “Activate Online via Browser”, then put username & order ID (ex. 111-111-111-111)
8. Click Next, then complete the information field
9. Click next, then copy the computer ID
10. Run keygen (by right-click > run as administrator), then paste the computer ID
11. Click Generate, use the activation code for registration GoodSync-Activation
12. After success, close the “GoodSync-Activation”, then open GoodSync
Download Link :
-> GoodSync Enterprise 10.7.1.1 Full Crack! (32.7 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | Via Filescdn