GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization
GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution
Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated — Or Not
GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
Deletion Propagation can be turned off for 1-way Backup jobs.
- User-Initiated and Real-Time Sync
User-Initiated: Analyze Changes, user reviews changes, Sync to commit changes.
Real-Time: files that have changed are synced immediately, or after custom delay.
See On File Change option in Job Options.
- Block-Level Delta Copy
GoodSync can send over only changed blocks of big files, thus greatly improving transfer speed. GoodSync Connect P2P must be used for this to work.
- File and Folder Move/Rename Detection
GoodSync detects file/folder renames and executes them as Move commands.
- Conveyor in TCP/IP achieves Line Speed
Even on a single thread, GoodSync Connect achieves line speed in file copy,
due to use of conveyerization techniques that use TCP/IP sockets to capacity.
- Parallel Threads
You can run sync in several threads, working in parallel to achieve faster file transfer speed.
- Verify File Copying by MD5
GoodSync can compare files by their MD5 checksum or compare entire file bodies to ensure correct copying.
- Selective Syncing: Exclude and Include Filters
Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, mod time.
Version 10.6.7 Nov 16, 2017
* Licensing Fixes: Auto Options are not available in Free version.
* Licensing Changes: Increase max files to 1000 in Free version.
* GSTP Client: When doing Disconnect, set SendRecvTimeout to 5 sec.
* GSTP Client: When talking to local elevated client, do not wait on reconnect.
* GSTP Client: check that server-id received from Server is not empty.
* GSTP Receiver: Do Not close socket on Receiver side after we send Disconnect verb.
* GSTP Receiver: Send info headers such as server-id.
* Azure (Blob) file system: Fixed large file uploads, more than 4 Gb.
* Filters: Fixed filter ‘/folder/’ with tail ‘/’ was not excluding folder.
* Separate Installer for GoodSync for Windows Server.
* Fixed Jobs File reading and import, so that Import does not repeat.
* Accounts File: improve locking of read/write of Accounts file.
* Ver 9: Move ver 9 version number to 9.16.7, to make it be in sync with ver 10.
How to Activate Full Version
1. Extract the downloaded file (Right click > Extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, Close program (close from system try icon)
4. Copy activation crack to installation folder of the software
(C\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync)
5. Run “GoodSync-Activation” (right-click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click Help > Activate Pro
7. Choose “Activate Online via Browser”, then put username & order ID (ex. 111-111-111-111)
8. Click Next, then complete the information field
9. Click next, then copy the computer ID
10. Run keygen, then paste the computer ID
11. Then click Generate, use the activation code for registration GoodSync-Activation
12. After success, close the “GoodSync-Activation”, then open GoodSync
Support Windows Vista/7/8/10 32bit and 64bit
-> GoodSync Enterprise 10.6.7.7 Full Version Crack (31.3 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | Via Zippyshare