GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
- GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs. Deletion Propagation can be turned off for 1-way Backup jobs.
- User-Initiated: Analyze Changes, user reviews changes, Sync to commit changes. Real-Time: files that have changed are synced immediately, or after custom delay. See On File Change option in Job Options.
- GoodSync can send over only changed blocks of big files, thus greatly improving transfer speed. GoodSync Connect P2P must be used for this to work.
- GoodSync detects file/folder renames and executes them as Move commands.
- Even on a single thread, GoodSync Connect achieves line speed in file copy, due to use of conveyerization techniques that use TCP/IP sockets to capacity.
- You can run sync in several threads, working in parallel to achieve faster file transfer speed.
- GoodSync can compare files by their MD5 checksum or compare entire file bodies to ensure correct copying.
- Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, mod time.
Version 10.6.4 Oct 19, 2017
* MTP: re-add missing thread wrapper, it was causing CoInitialize not called (error 0x800401F0).
* MTP: make progress processing work correctly.
* Move/Rename: make it work for case-insensitive file systems, where only case of name is changed.
* On File Change: fix bugs and slowness, when change of one file/folder is received many times.
* On File Change + Incremental Analyze: fix bugs in folder processing.
* On File Change + Incremental Analyze + Filters: apply all filters, so that filtered items are ignored.
* On File Change + Progress: show progress of Incremental Analyze too.
* Runner + Gs-server Options: gs-server now applies Program Option on a command from Runner.
* Runner: If user with old jobs.tic never runs GS GUI, still convert jobs.tic to new format.
* S3 + Wasabi: Wasabi can do Upload in Parts, so allow multi-part upload.
* User Stopping Jobs: Fixed urgent job stop (two or more Stop clicks) was not always processed.
* On Schedule: fixed normalization of Schedules, it could fix DayOfWeek to 0 when not needed.
* Browse Dialog: fixed non-translated GSTP email can make it into Account Manager.
* Locks: Consider lock files that are older than 2 days abandoned and delete them as such.
* Move creation of _gsdata_ folders from Start of Sync to Start of Analyze.
* Explorer: When renaming file or folder, check that destination name does not already exist.
* gs-server: fix command line processing and diagnostics.
* NAS: Added support for Synology DS418j (Realtek 1296 platform).
How to Activate
1. Extract the downloaded file (Right click > Extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, Close program (close from system try icon)
4. Copy activation crack to installation folder of the software (C\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync)
5. Run “GoodSync-Activation” (right-click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click Help > Activate Pro
7. Choose “Activate Online via Browser”, then put username & order ID (ex. 111-111-111-111)
8. Click Next, then complete the information field
9. Click next, then copy the computer ID
10. Run keygen, then paste the computer ID
11. Then click Generate, use the activation code for registration GoodSync-Activation
12. After success, close the “GoodSync-Activation”, then open GoodSync
-> GoodSync Enterprise 10.6.4.4 Full Crack (31.2 MB) | via Usercloud
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | via Usercloud
-> Crack Only (5.2 MB) | via Zippyshare