GOM Player is a free desktop video player. Originally famous for its’ high video and audio quality, and support of multiple video formats: flv, mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. However, there is a lot more to GOM Player, than codec support. If you are interested in VR and 360 degree videos, GOM Player is for you. GOM Player supports a variety of VR and 360 degree; video formats, and provides each user with friendly and simple UI/UX experiences. It can read your local 360 degree; video files and play/stream 360 degree; YouTube videos. For more advanced users, GomPlayer allows custom configuration, enhancing the video view experience. There are thousands of amazing 360 degree; VR videos out there you can watch.
- GOM Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
- You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
- – Able to watch from up, down, left, and right, 360 degrees around, by just using the keyboard or mouse
– Supports preview with side views from front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition
– Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos
- With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
- GOM Player’s skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Player website!
- Some uncommon video types aren’t supported by GOM Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one you’re missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
- You can control GOM Player with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10(32/64bit) / 8.1(32/64bit) / 8(32/64bit) / 7(32/64bit) / Vista(32bit) / XP SP3(32bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- Over 2G RAM free RAM
- Over 200MB free HDD space
-> GOM Player 126.96.36.19978 Free Latest (24.4 MB) | Via Usercloud