Ideal for groups of all sizes, this full featured solution to create, edit, comment, collaborate and share, secure, organize, export, scan and OCR, and sign PDF documents and forms. Available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 8.1 Integrates with Box, iManage WorkSite, and Alfresco: Integration with iManage Worksite and Alfresco allows users to open/check out PDF files from and save/check them in to a Worksite/Alfresco instance directly from PhantomPDF. Integration with Box enables users to open PDFs files stored in Box directly from the Open menu, and save files to Box from the Save As menu. Create PDFs from Firefox: Quickly convert webpages to PDFs in Firefox with the new PhantomPDF plugin. Foxit Archive integration: Integrates with Foxit Archive, which is a secure, cloud-based, document management solution. Users can check in and out PDFs in Foxit Archive for easier document collaboration through Foxit PhantomPDF. Allows ConnectedPDF document owners to set and edit a message that will be shown to anyone who opens that document.
- ConnectedPDF Security – grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management – Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration – Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
- Paragraph edit and have text flow across multiple paragraphs, columns, and pages.
- Change the document layout by moving text boxes, changing its sizes, or how text is justified.
- Professionalize documents by adding stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, bates number, etc.
- Merge PDF documents together or split PDF apart.
- Drag and drop pages within a document or from one document to another.
- Crop, delete, add, swap, flatten, and rotate PDF pages
- Integrate with leading Content Management Systems.
- Utilize popular storage sharing products.
- Initiate shared reviews and provide and manage comments.
- Create PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E from Microsoft Office and virtually any file format.
- Create PDF Portfolios to tie multiple files together and PDF Forms to collect data.
- Convert webpages to PDF from the Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox browsers.
- Convert PDF to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Convert PDF to image formats such as JPEG and PNG.
- Convert PDF to HTML and text.
- Interfaces with your scanner to scan and convert to PDF. Will convert existing scans (i.e. images) to PDF.
- OCRs image based content into selectable and searchable text. OCR (Optical Character Recognition) identifies characters and words within images.
- OCR option to make text editable, which is really valuable when updating documents when you only have the hardcopy.
- ConnectedPDF Powered – grant and revoke document access.
- Extends usage control of Microsoft Rights Management Services to PDF documents.
- Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF to protect sensitive information.
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech) compatibility allowing blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable Braille.
- Checks accessibility of PDF files to verify if the document complies with Section 508 technology standards. Identifies and provides fixes for accessibility checker failed results to make the PDF file comply with Section 508 technology standards.
- Enables users to easy create JAWS compliant PDF from files using Microsoft Office file formats.
- PDF editor capabilities available through a web browser, so you have access everywhere, all the time.
- Bundled with PhantomPDF subscriptions.
- Bundled with PhantomPDF 1-time purchases for one year and customers who are current on maintenance.
What’s New :
Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0.1
- Online ink signature
Uploads created ink signatures to Foxit ConnectedPDF Web Services, or downloads ink signatures from the Foxit ConnectedPDF Web Services to sign PDFs across devices.
- OneNote integration
Enables users to send PDF documents to OneNote quickly within Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Protected View
Provides options to open files originating from the Internet or other potentially unsafe locations in Protected View to protect users’ systems from threats.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0.1
- Accessibility improvements
Detects assistive technology installed on the user’s computer and responds to users with prompts for more accessible reading settings, and supports reading on non-standard Windows dialogs for better experiences for vision-impaired users.
- Enables users to save a document with a password into eDOCS DM.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0.1
- Fixed some stability issues.
How to Activate Full Version :
1. Turn off antivirus & extract the downloaded file (by right-click > extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, don’t run the software (close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Run “regkey” the click yes
5. Copy patch to installation folder of the software
– (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files or Program Files (x86) \ Foxit Software \ Foxit PhantomPDF)
6. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
7. Click patch and wait until finish
Download Link :
-> Foxit PhantomPDF Business 126.96.36.1999 Full Patch! (369.3 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (88 KB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (88 KB) | Via Filescdn