The reinvented DVDFab Player Ultra 188.8.131.52 Full Activation features all-new playback engine that significantly improves stability, compatibility and playback smoothness; completely redesigned user interface that brings in totally different PC and TV playback modes both with distinctive media entertainment experience; and ultimate playback capacity that supports navigation menus on DVDs, Blu-rays, and next-generation 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, with genuine HDR10 and Hi-Res audio output, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and DTS:X, etc.
- Menu playback on regular Blu-rays
- Menu playback on 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays
- 4K UHD and HEVC (H.265) video playback
- HDR10 and HD audio output support
- 3D playback on 3D media contents
- Play back DVDs with menu support
- Play back Blu-ray main movie titles
- Play back non 4K UHD/HEVC videos
- PC and TV playback modes available
- Change UI skins with stylish outlook
What’s New :
DVDFab Player 184.108.40.206 Updated! (June 07, 2018)
- New: Added the proxy relevant settings at Settings panel > Network.
- New: Added the support to preselect audio devices at Settings panel > Audio.
- New: Added the right-click menu feature in the Playlist panel.
- New: Added the support for the XMOS audio converters.
- Fix: An abnormal menu display problem in certain cases.
- Fix: A playback problem of certain 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays.
- Fix: A problem that the seek feature does not work when playing back certain 4K videos under Windows 7.
- Fix: A crash problem upon startup in certain cases.
- Fix: A playback freeze problem in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that part of the playback screen becomes transparent when maximized in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the movie title does not show up when playing back certain discs or virtual drive mounted ISO files with the Playlist feature.
- Fix: A problem that the analysis reports incorrect HDR support status when analyzing the hardware under Windows 7 in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the Open Containing Folder feature does not work in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that PGS subtitles are not displayed when playing back some special sources in certain cases.
System Requirements :
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32/64-bit)
- Core 2 Quad or above
- 2GB of RAM
- A Blu-ray Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 9 Series (Pascal) or above video card (Required for HDR Mode)
- HDR compatible TV or display monitor (Required for HDR Mode)
- Live Internet connection required for product activation (Little network traffic used)
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Turn off antivirus & Extract the downloaded file (by right click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy Activation & paste to installation folder of the program
– 32bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ DVDFab Player 5 )
– 64bit : (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files (x86) \ DVDFab Player 5 )
5. Run Activation (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Just install the activation
-> DVDFab Player Ultra 220.127.116.11 Full Activation (92.7 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> Activation Only (1.7 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> DVDFab Player Ultra 18.104.22.168 Full Activation (92.7 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Activation Only (1.7 MB) | Via Sendit