Directory Lister Enterprise 2.27 Full Patch is a tool for generating listings of files from user-selected directories on hard disks, CD-ROMs, floppys, USB storages. The listing can be in HTML, TXT, or CSV format. It is like old dir command, but much more convenient. Directory Lister interface is plain but efficient and clearly configured, with three resizable panels: A left-hand navigation panel with a tree view of all our system’s drives and network shares and a horizontally divided main pane with a tabbed control and configuration suite on top and a directory display below. We clicked one of our hard drives, and Directory Lister quickly scanned it and displayed its contents in a color-coded table.
- List folder contents
- Print folder list
- Print files in folder
- Check folder size or find large folders
What’s New :
Version 2.27 – 30 Mar 2018
! Recognize lower case keys in FLAC metadata.
! Display single slash if displayed path is empty.
! Fixed not displaying time in date columns for Excel output.
! Fix displaying date values in older Excel editions (2010, 2007).
- Directory Lister works on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems. It works well on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Turn off antivirus & extract the downloaded file (by right click > extract here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ Directory Lister)
5. Run patch (right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
7. Run software, then click Help > About Directory Lister
8. Import Registration key > choose DirListerProKey at patch folder
-> Directory Lister Enterprise 2.27 Full Patch (11.1 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (54 KB) | Via Sendit
-> Directory Lister Enterprise 2.27 Full Patch (11.1 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Patch Only (54 KB) | Via Usercloud