Directory Lister is a tool for generating listings of files from user-selected directories on hard disks, CD-ROMs, floppys, USB storages. The listing can be in HTML, TXT, or CSV format. It is like old dir command, but much more convenient. Directory Lister interface is plain but efficient and clearly configured, with three resizable panels: A left-hand navigation panel with a tree view of all our system’s drives and network shares and a horizontally divided main pane with a tabbed control and configuration suite on top and a directory display below. We clicked one of our hard drives, and Directory Lister quickly scanned it and displayed its contents in a color-coded table.
- List folder contents
- Print folder list
- Print files in folder
- Check folder size or find large folders
Version 2.24 – 4 Oct 2017
- Added option to include folder id columns in database output.
- Fix total number of files and total size when folder filter is applied.
- Directory Lister works on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems. It works well on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.
How to Activate
1. Extract the downloaded file
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, Close program (close from system try icon)
4. Copy patch to installation folder of the software (C/Program Files/Directory Lister)
5. Run patch (right-click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
7. Run software, then click Help > About Directory Lister
8. Import Registration key > choose DirListerProKey at patch folder
-> Directory Lister Enterprise 2.24 Full Patch (10.9 MB) | Via Userfiles
-> Patch Only (54 KB) | Via Userfiles
-> Directory Lister Enterprise 2.24 Full Patch (10.9 MB) | Via Zippyshare
-> Patch Only (54 KB) | Via Zippyshare