cFosSpeed 10.26 Build 2312 Full Patch – Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping + bandwidth management. Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. packet prioritization. For DSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile, Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media, Prioritization, Tuning
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
cFosSpeed 10.26 build 2312 — 19-Feb-2018
- x Fixed “manual subnet override” feature. Thanks to Horst Kraemer for bug
- x Fixed a bug where cFosSpeed LAN port would appear and disappear every
minute or so. Thanks to stdedos.
- x The link speed of the network adapter is now always the current link speed,
instead of the maximum link speed.
- – All links to www.cfos.de are now using HTTPS.
- – Corrected a lot of program classifications in settings.ini and
added new popular games to settings.ini, so they can be prioritized by
cFosSpeed accordingly. Thank you all for your suggestions in the
- – Switched to latest compiler.
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Turn off antivirus & extract the downloaded file (by right-click > extract Here)
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ cFosSpeed)
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
-> cFosSpeed 10.26 Build 2312 Full Patch (6.6 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> cFosSpeed 10.26 Build 2312 Full Patch (6.6 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (1.9 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> Patch Only (1.9 MB) | Via Sendit