cFosSpeed adalah salah satu aplikasi yang besar di permukaan, mengoptimalkan dan memprioritaskan koneksi Internet Anda untuk mendapatkan yang terbaik dari langganan Anda.
cFosSpeed – Akselerasi Internet dengan manajemen bandwidth Traffic Shaping +. Maksimum Download & Ping Minimum. prioritas paket. Untuk DSL, Kabel, Modem, ISDN, Mobile, Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media, Prioritas, Tuning
- cFosSpeed increases your throughput and reduces your Ping.
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Wi-Fi access point
- cFos Traffic Shaping for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- New feature
- Software change requires modification of your configuration
- Information only
cFosSpeed 10.22 build 2290
- The Metro skin now has a button in the right lower corner to toggle the current speed variables and the new current max speed variables. So you always can check what speed your connection achieved recently.
- Added curr_max_rx and _tx variables that hold the current line speed, in contrast to maxrx, maxtxacked and maxtxraw that hold the maximum speeds ever achieved. These variables are also available for skins and WMI as curr_rx_scale and curr_tx_scale.
- The “Add Program” dialog now lets you select between currently used programs and all programs you used. x Fixed empty values in usage graph, thanks to Stef.
- Fixed help links in settings dialogs.
- Fixed a possible CPU hog in the cFosSpeed service if adapters had empty names.
- The “ProgramDatacFoscFosSpeedlogs” sub-directory wasn’t created. Fixed. This bug was introduced in v10.15.2281. Thanks to Contor, again. 🙂
- The list of used programs was not properly updated when adding a program to the program priority list. Fixed, thanks to Contor. x Fixed ping statistics dialog.
- Fixed a caching problem with the new dialogs. The “restore defaults” button should now work again.
- Fixed empty statistics values in the usage graph.
- -Internal changes for upcoming, new product feature. (No, don’t ask yet 🙂 )
- Changed avg_time settings: 2 sec for the PPPoE/A, PPTP, AAL5 and VDSL modes, 4 sec for all others, including adaptive. This setting is the minimum time for speed measurements to calculate max speeds, so it evens out spikes in traffic speed.
Download via zippyshare