cFosSpeed – Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping + bandwidth management. Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. packet prioritization. For DSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile, Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media, Prioritization, Tuning
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
cFosSpeed 10.24 build 2304 — 02-Nov-2017
- + Tested with Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update, a.k.a. Redstone 3.
- x Fixed the rare bluescreen with code IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE (c8). Thanks to
Jens Blasse for testing and cardfanta and Daniel Schmithüsen for kernel
- x Removed a now useless check for net_talk when using subnet_override feature.
Thanks to orplid for report.
- x Fixed handling of HTTP response codes 3xx in installer. This should avoid
problems with users from esp. China when registering their keys.
- x Changed method of Internet Connection Sharing activation used in Wi-Fi
access points so it works again with Microsoft Windows 10 Build 15063
(aka Creator’s Update).
How to Activate
1. Extract the downloaded file (Right click > Extract Here)
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, Close program (close from system try icon)
4. Copy patch to installation folder of the software (C\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\cFosSpeed)
5. Run patch (right-click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Click patch and wait until finish
-> cFosSpeed 10.24 Build 2304 Full Patch (6.5 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Patch Only (1.9 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> cFosSpeed 10.24 Build 2304 Full Patch (6.5 MB) | Via Zippyshare
-> Patch Only (1.9 MB) | Via Zippyshare
- You will be redirected to LinkShrink
- Wait for 5 SECONDS then click CONTINUE to visit download link