Camtasia Studio 2018.0.6 Full Patch (64-bit) empowers you to make amazing videos–even if you’ve never made one before. Record a video of your screen or bring in your own video footage. Then, use Camtasia’s drag-and-drop editor to easily create remarkable videos you can share with anyone. Keep your audience engaged by adding eye-catching animations, music, and captions in record time. With Camtasia, you’ll be able to produce stunning videos without being a professional video editor.
- Record your screen
- Make edits
- Add effects
- Record mouse movements
- Show keystrokes
- Add notes and annotations
- Drag-and-drop video editor
- Motion graphics
- Music tracks
- Drop in PowerPoint
- Add multimedia
- Webcam recording
- Improve learning with video
- Interactive quizzes
- Track results
- Capture video and audio from your desktop
- Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Import images, audio files, and video files up to 4K resolution.
- Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
Release Notes :
6 November, 2018: Camtasia (Windows) 2018.0.6
- Fixed a bug that prevented some legacy .camrec files from loading, playing, and/or producing properly.
- Added support to resume a SCORM e-learning lesson with the TechSmith Smart Player. Users will be able to resume the video at the time they exited the video.
- Added capability to Reset Camtasia to Factory Defaults from the Preferences menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused thumbnails to appear black when Markers were applied to stitched media.
- Ctrl-Shift-V now stops a Voice Narration recording as it should.
- Ctrl-Alt-Shift-ArrowKey hotkey now works as expected when media are selected.
- The ENTER keystroke callout now displays ENTER instead of RETURN.
- Optimized video output to Screencast.com to reduce buffering for viewers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the file extension to be shown twice when saving a project on a German OS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented production when the project filename was too long.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when adjusting Noise Removal settings.
- Adjusted YouTube settings to address an issue that could make the YouTube sharing output unavailable for some users.
System Requirements :
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only). (Recommended: Windows 10)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better or equivalent or better AMD processor)
- Integrated graphics is acceptable however 4K and/or 60 FPS media will perform best with discrete graphics cards
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Turn off antivirus & Extract the downloaded file ( by right click > extract Here )
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program ( also close from system try icon at bottom right side )
4. Open patch folder then copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– ( Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ TechSmith \ Camtasia 2018 )
5. Run Patch ( by right click patch > Run as administrator )
6. Click on tiger head and wait until finish
Via Zippyshare :
=> Camtasia Studio 2018.0.6 Full Patch (490 MB)
Via Datafilehost :
=> Patch Only (261 KB)