Beyond Compare Pro 4.2.5 Build 23088 Full Patch is a directory compares utility and a file compare utility wrapped in one. Synchronize files between laptop and PC, home and office, etc. Compare directory trees side-by-side with mismatches highlighted. Display text files side-by-side with changes highlighted. Great for merging changes to source code. Supports minor editing, Unicode text files, and Delphi form files. Save favorite sessions for quick access. Built-in FTP and zip support.
- Responsive, multi-threaded interface
- Multiple windows with tabs for each comparison
- Integrated into Explorer (Windows), Finder (OS X), and various Linux shells
- Save comparisons as sessions to easily load them later
- Automatically save sessions when closing them
- Save workspaces containing all open windows and sessions
- Home view with easy access to viewers and saved sessions
- View Unix patch files as a side-by-side comparison
- Text editor
- Script processor for automating tasks
- Command line interface
- Supports high DPI (retina) displays
- Automatic check for updates
- Drag & drop to start comparisons
- Customizable fonts, colors, and keyboard shortcuts
- Compare files
- Text Compare
- Table Compare
- Binary Compare
- Registry Compare
- Picture Compare
- Compare Folders
- Virtual File System
What’s New :
184.108.40.20688 – JUNE 15, 2018
- Fixed uploads to Dropbox failing silently for files larger than 150 MB.
- Linux: Fixed timing issue that could hang the launcher script.
- Linux: Fixed exit code 100 when multiple users launch BC with the same temp folder.
- Improved “XML Tidy” handling of user defined entities.
- Fixed “XML Sort” and “XML Tidy” to preserve original character encoding.
- Linux: Fixed support for ‘Align filenames with different Unicode normalization forms’.
- Version information is now shown for any file types associated with the Version Compare.
- Fixed file operation “Pause/Resume” button’s hint when paused.
- Unix: Fixed file timestamps being off by up to 2 seconds due to a lossy UTC <-> local conversion.
- Fixed SFTP/SCP connections not closing after an error (e.g., user cancel on “Unrecognized SSH host key” dialog).
- Added Simplified Chinese as an official language for Windows and macOS.
- Linux: Added context menus for KDE5.
- Windows: Fixed BcClipboard incompatibility with MS Excel, PowerShell ISE, and Visual Studio.
- Updated copyright date to 2018.
- macOS: Fixed displaying version and copyright info in Finder’s “Get Info” dialog.
- Generated reports are now encoded with ANSI if both input files are ANSI on Windows, and UTF-8 for all other cases. The UTF-8 byte order mark is only written on Windows.
- Folder Compare Reports using “Include links to file reports” now uses child session settings.
- Find & Replace “Replace with” can now use \n and \r to add line breaks when using regular expressions.
- Fixed copying forcibly wrapped lines.
- Fixed Picture Compare “Summary” report crash.
System Requirements :
- Intel processor; 1 GHz or faster recommended
- 1 GB RAM; additional memory recommended for large comparisons
- 50 MB of available hard drive space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution *
How to Install & Activate Full Version :
1. Extract the downloaded file ( by right click > extract Here )
2. Install program
3. After Installation, don’t run the program (also close from system try icon at bottom right side)
4. Copy patch & paste to installation folder of the program
– (Computer \ Disk C \ Program Files \ Beyond Compare 4)
5. Run Patch (by right click patch > Run as administrator)
6. Type username
7. Click patch. if showing dialog box, choose ” BCompare.exe ”
8. Click generate then copy serial key
9. Run Beyond Compare, click Enter Key
10. Use serial key for activation
-> Beyond Compare Pro 4.2.5 Build 23088 Full Patch (20.6 MB) | Via Filescdn
-> Patch Only (230 KB) | Via Filescdn
-> Beyond Compare Pro 4.2.5 Build 23088 Full Patch (20.6 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Patch Only (230 KB) | Via Sendit