Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other recording softwares that provide similar functions.
- Select the area of screen you want to record and start recording right away.
- Draw and outline on your video or screenshot in real time.
- Add webcam video of yourself on the video that you are recording.
- Mix your own voice in the video that you are recording.
- Put your own logo image on the video for showing who the creator is.
- You can add a mouse click effect and animation while recording.
Bandicam 220.127.116.119 – 09/29/2017
- Added the Facebook upload function.
- Fullscreen mode: Added the pin icon to show/hide the recording control bar.
- Fullscreen mode: Added the opacity adjustment function.
- Fullscreen mode: Bandicam now shows the display number in the recording information status line.
- Added the Khmer(Cambodian) language file by touch sovannara.
- Bugs fixed
- The taskbar was not recorded when using the around mouse screen recording mode.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Operating system : Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10 (Support for 32/64-bit)
How to Activate
1. Extract the downloaded file
2. Install Software
3. After Installation, Close program (close from system try icon)
4. Run keymaker
5. Insert email, then click register
-> Bandicam 18.104.22.1689 Full Keygen (16.8 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Keygen Only (53 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Keygen Only (53 KB) | Via Zippyshare