Auslogics Driver Updater is an advanced tool that helps automate the task of getting all device and hardware drivers updated to the latest manufacturer-released versions. Keeping track of driver issues and locating the right updates online can be a near impossible job. Without driver updating software, drivers are normally not monitored or updated on most PCs, which may lead to device malfunctions and overall performance deterioration. Auslogics Driver Updater is one of the simplest to use, yet sophisticated tools that offers smart algorithms for detecting driver issues and getting them resolved.
- Detects outdated or missing device and hardware drivers.
- Provides a detailed report of all detected problems.
- Backs up drivers before installing updates
- Made a number of usability improvements so users can enjoy their experience and get better results;
- Some interface changes were made to satisfy newest AppEsteem and antivirus companies’ requirements;
- Resolved all known bugs.
- Win 10 (32 or 64 bit), Win 8/8.1 (32 or 64 bit),
- Win 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista SP2 (32-bit only),
- XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Hard disk space: 15 MB
- Memory: 256 MB
- Recommended screen resolution: 1024×700
How to activate
1. Extract the downloaded file
2. Install Software
3. Run keygen choose Auslogics Driver Updater product
4. Click generate, then click Install
-> Auslogics Driver Updater 188.8.131.52 Full Keygen (8.8 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Keygen Only (321 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Auslogics Driver Updater 184.108.40.206 Full Keygen (8.8 MB) | Via Zippyshare
-> Keygen Only (321 KB) | Via Zippyshare