Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Malware protection utility that helps keep your system safe against data safety threats. It features three types of PC checks: Quick scan, Deep Scan and Custom Scan. The Quick scan analyzes the most important areas where threats can be found. The Deep scan scans your entire system for any files that may pose a threat. Finally, the Custom scan allows you to select specific files and folders to be analyzed. Auslogics Anti-Malware, like most other Anti-Malware apps, allows you to quarantine any suspicious files that it comes across. This is a useful feature that lets you restore any files later, if they are needed. If the app throws up a false positive, you can add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from any future scans and cleanups.
- Checks system memory for malicious programs that could be running
- Detects cookies that track your activity and collect your personal data
- Checks system and temporary folders for security issues
- Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry
- Checks the safety of programs set to auto-start in Task Scheduler
- Scans browser extensions to prevent data leaks
- Made a number of usability improvements so users can enjoy their experience and get better results;
- Resolved all known bugs;
- Some interface changes were made to satisfy newest AppEsteem and antivirus companies’ requirements.
Compatible with Win XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10
-> Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 Full Serial Key (7.9 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Key Only (231 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 Full Serial Key (7.9 MB) | Via Zippyshare
-> Serial Key Only (231 KB) | Via Zippyshare