AIDA64 Extreme 5.97.4600 Full Serial is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1.
- AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.
- AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.
- AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 200,000 entries.
- AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
- AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
- AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.
- AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.
What’s New :
New features & improvements
- AVX-512 optimized benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Cannon Lake CPUs
- Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge and Raven Ridge processors
- Asus ROG RGB LED motherboard and video card support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C3000 Denverton SoC
- Improvements for Intel Cannon Lake PCH chipset based motherboards
- Corsair K68 RGB LED keyboard and Dark Core RGB LED mouse support
- 64-bit multi-threaded benchmarks for Intel Celeron/Pentium Gemini Lake SoC
- Advanced support for 3ware, AMD, HighPoint, Intel, JMicron, LSI RAID controllers
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro SSG, Radeon Pro WX 3100
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 5GB, Quadro V100, Titan V
System Requirements :
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT4/2000, Windows XP, Windows PE, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016
- Processor: Intel Pentium or later
- Required disk space to install: 80 MB
-> AIDA64 Extreme 5.97.4600 Full Serial (49 MB) | Via Sendit
-> Serial Only (44 KB) | Via Sendit
-> Serial Only (44 KB) | Via Usercloud