AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. As it is monitoring sensors in real time, it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It also offers a couple of benchmarks for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system. It is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Screen Shoot :
- AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.
- AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.
- AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 200,000 entries.
- AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
- AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
- AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.
- AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.
What’s New :
Version: 5.95.4500 stable (Nov 27, 2017)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update support
- Asus ROG RGB LED keyboard and mouse support
- Advanced support for AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPU
- Corsair Commander Pro and EVGA iCX sensor support
- Improvements for AMD X399, Intel X299 and Intel Z370 chipset based motherboards
- OpenGL 4.6 and WDDM 2.3 support
- RAID member enumeration for Intel NVMe RAID arrays
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Vega Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce MX110, GeForce MX130
- Preliminary support for nVIDIA Tesla V100 Series
System Requirements :
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT4/2000, Windows XP, Windows PE, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016
- Processor: Intel Pentium or later
- Required disk space to install: 80 MB
Download Link :
-> AIDA64 Extreme Edition 5.95.4500 Full Serial! (48.4 MB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Only (52 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Only (52 KB) | Via Sendit