AdwCleaner 188.8.131.52 Latest is a free tool that will scan your computer and efficiently removes Adware (ads softwares), PUP/LPI (Potentially Undesirable Program), Toolbars, Hijacker (Hijack of the browser’s homepage). It also features anti adware host that will help to prevent advertising software from installing on your machine. It works with a Search and Delete mode. It can be easily uninstalled using the mode “Uninstall”.
AdwCleaner is now part of the Malwarebytes family. We at Malwarebytes are big fans too. That’s why we’ve asked Jerome Boursier, Corentin Chepeau, and the rest of the AdwCleaner team to join us. We’re now working together to make a malware-free existence a reality for everyone.
- Removes adware
- Removes unwanted toolbars
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
- Removes browser hijackers
- PUPs and adware removal functionality
- Toolbar removal functionality
- Light footprint
What’s New :
- Brand new user interface, with high-DPI support, accessibility improvement
- Add a dedicated Help section with various resources to get assistance and contribute.
- Support for synchronized addons in Chrome, and include massive improvements in browsers scan and clean efficiency.
- Display a scan summary at reboot.
- Exclusions Support for elements and families to be excluded from the detections.
- Major improvements in scan and remediation speed.
- Reduce binary size.
- Improve the reliability of the update process
- Improve translations coverage.
- Settings format is more effective and less error prone.
- Improved report design for better usability
- Update definitions to 2018.04.11.1
- Component updates
- Quarantine process and restoration work again.
- Fix numerous generic detection issues and design flaws.
- Fix various crashs and miscellaneous issues.
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 in 32 & 64 bits.
-> AdwCleaner 184.108.40.206 Latest (6.9 MB) | Via Sendit
-> AdwCleaner 220.127.116.11 Latest (6.9 MB) | Via Usercloud