Acronis True Image memiliki seperangkat fitur dan alat perlindungan data yang kuat termasuk: Pencadangan gambar lengkap mendukung semua yang ada di hard drive Anda sehingga Anda dapat memulihkan komputer yang dapat di-boot dengan sistem operasi, aplikasi, pengaturan, dan data Anda sepenuhnya. Bootable media / Universal Restore Memulihkan backup gambar disk ke perangkat keras apapun. Pastikan cadangan dapat dipulihkan dengan menggunakan teknologi Acronis yang memungkinkan Anda menyalakan sistem di komputer baru. Pencadangan perangkat seluler tak terbatas Buat cadangan perangkat IOS dan Android yang tidak terbatas ke komputer lokal Anda, cloud atau keduanya.
- Full Image Backup
Active Disk Cloning
- Active Ransomware Protection
- WinPE Media Builder
- Converts to Virtual Hard Drive
- Backup Activity and Statistics
- Flexible Management
- File and Folder Backups
- Universal Restore
- Non-stop Local Backups
- Security Dashboard
- Changed-Block Tracker
- End-to-End Encryption
- Try and Decide
- Sync and Share
- Electronic Signatures
- Blockchain Certification
Build 9202 Aug 22, 2017
- New! Backup Statistics and Activity graphically represents content of a backup, provides statistics for backed-up file categories, such as documents, photos, videos, music, and others. Backup activity streams allow you to track history of backup operations starting from a backup creation, the operation statuses, and to analyze the statistics for successfully backed-up data.
- Improved Media Builder to create WinPE media by using Windows Recovery Environment without downloading the additional component—Windows ADK or Windows AIK (up to 6 GB). You can customize your media in Advanced mode, or use the predetermined settings of Simple mode.
- New! Active Protection Dashboard monitors how many potentially risky processes have been flagged, and the number of files duplicated in cache to protect them from the risky processes. The dashboard provides statistics for blocked, trusted processes and allows you to manage a permission list so your trusted applications could run as normal.
- Improved Active Protection compatibility with Windows Defender and other third-party antivirus software.
- Improved Clone disk utility—You can clone disk on an active Windows system without having to use bootable media. By using the volume shadow copy service (VSS), Acronis True Image allows you to create a snapshot of the active partition and boot from the new disk.
- New! Conversion to Virtual Machine—Convert Acronis backup files to the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive format to ensure the system will boot starting a virtual machine with Hyper-V. You can also mount a .vhd(x) file as a virtual hard drive.
- New! Faster file and system recovery with the enabled WAN optimization option that increases download speed from Acronis Cloud data centers.
- New! Faster Incremental Backup for disk and partition backups with Acronis Changed Block Tracker (CBT). The Volume Tracker reduces the amount of time taken to perform incremental or differential images by monitoring the changes to an image in real-time mode.
- New! Laptop power setting allows you to pause backup while working on battery to save the battery power. The paused backups will continue automatically after connecting power adapter.
- Usability and other improvements:
- Mobile devices are available in the backup source list.
- Access to backup shortcut menu with right-click.
- Progress bar was updated with application window blurring.
- Fixed issue with the search dialog that did not provide functionality of recovering several files from different backup versions.
- Fixed issue with possibility to move a backup from a password-protected network to a local drive or to another share.
- [TI-109637] Windows Defender is paused after installing Acronis True Image 2018, until Windows is restarted.
- [TI-92941] Running mobile backup prevents the computer from going to sleep.
- [TI-107298] Acronis Startup Recovery Manager cannot be activated on a computer with a dynamic system disk.
- [TI-107298] The mobile backup location cannot be changed because Mobile Services are turned off by default.
- [TI-108140] An error occurs while editing backup options after importing backup settings from a file.
- A CPU that supports SSE instructions
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Linux SWAP
- Internal hard disk drives
- External hard disk drives with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and SCSI
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
-> Acronis True Image 2018 Build 9202 (498.10 MB) | Direct Link
-> Serial Key (200 KB) | Via Usercloud
-> Serial Key (200 KB) | Via Zippyshare